FindFiles - What's New!
We have combined a software database with our mirrors database!
- New Name: FileMirrors is so much better, we also got a new name. FindFiles.com.
Both the FileMirrors.com and FindFiles.com addressses will work, but FindFiles is our newer, better name.
- Easy Navigation: You can easily browse to find what you want, along with quick searching. We think it's the best navigation for a
software download website that we have seen anywhere!
- My Downloads: The My Downloads at the top of the pages lets you easily
find see what you have downloaded to check for updates, write reviews, or even purchase software.
It even features an RSS Feed
for files that have updated versions. (You just need to create an account.)
- Favorite Program: All registered users can pick a
Favorite Program. These are shown on the home page. Let everyone know what you use the most,
or a new good program you've found, or whatever else is your favorite.
- Easy Ratings: You can do a full review for any program--or just use the Easy 1-Click Rating to give
programs you have tried a rating from 1 (awful) to 5 (awesome).
- Custom Download Managers: You can build a custom Download Manager for any file--for both the software and mirror databases.
These ~340KB files could download a giant DVD sized file--with full resuming and more.
(You can even type any address you want to build a Download Manager here!)
- Overlay Screenshots: All screenshots for all programs are done with a cool overlay within the current page.
No new page or window full of ads with the screenshot like
many sites will show.
- Searching: The Advanced Search gives you many options
to help you find just what you're looking for. (With some real intelligence built into the regular searching so
you may not even need the Advanced Search.)
- Clean and Simple: Yes, we'll show a few ads--but only a few! We're not going to plaster this site
with links and ads. We want it to be clean, simple, and easy for you to find the software you want--so you'll
come back next time you need some software!
- Settings: You can change your Settings so FindFiles shows the results you want.